I had previously requested Google to reinitialize my upload-key, and now I am unable to sign in with my Google Account. The status code is 10, which is not a typical problem code.
I use Firebase Google Sign-In, and I have completed the following steps:
- Updated SHA in Firebase (and updated the google-services.json in my app).
- Updated my Web Client credential in Firebase and in my code.
- Invalidated cache/restarted and cleaned the project.
- Confirmed that OAuth consent is accepted.
- Confirmed that SHA-1 is the same in Play.google.com and Firebase, and that the app is signed with it (no problem uploading the APK in Google Play Console, same sign-in problem when I use the app downloaded from internal test).
Google sent me an email saying that they had successfully registered a new upload key for my app, irlove.com.irl, but I am not sure what I need to do to “update my keystores in the following locations”:
- Local machine
- Locked on-site server (varying ACLs)
- Cloud machine (varying ACLs)
- Dedicated secrets management services
- (git) repos
Do I need to take any additional steps to resolve this issue?