I’m trying to pair my Apple TV with Xcode, but I’m getting the following error message:
This device has been ignored in the devices panel.
I need to resolve this issue in order to continue development, but I can’t find any way to un-ignore the device. Could you please help me? Thank you.
To un-ignore the device in Xcode, follow these steps:
- Open Xcode and go to the “Window” menu.
- Select “Devices and Simulators”.
- In the left panel, find the Apple TV device that is being ignored.
- Right-click on the device and select “Ignore” to uncheck the option.
- Close the Devices and Simulators window and try pairing with your Apple TV again.
If this does not work, try restarting both your Apple TV and Xcode and repeating these steps.