I need someone who can explain me about the deployment.
I am new to deploying Django and AWS and would like to deploy my separate project (
react) to AWS. What is the best approach? Should I use EC2 or Elastic Beanstalk? I have searched for a day but haven’t found any useful information. I found this Stack Overflow question but I don’t understand it. Could someone please explain the deployment process to me?
The best approach for deploying a separate project (
react) to AWS is to use Elastic Beanstalk. It simplifies the deployment process and is easier to manage compared to EC2. Here are the steps to deploy your project:
- Create an Elastic Beanstalk application and environment.
- Set up your environment with the necessary configurations, such as the Python version and database.
- Create a ZIP file of your project.
- Upload the ZIP file to Elastic Beanstalk.
- Wait for Elastic Beanstalk to deploy your application.
- Access your application using the provided URL.
For more detailed information, you can refer to the AWS Elastic Beanstalk documentation.