Unordered_map" w/ template ptr as key

I’m getting the same error at the same line.

I am a beginner of C++ and I am attempting to use Attachable class to store some string data with a pointer. When I try to compile the code, I get an error at line 952 in the _Insert_range_unchecked function, which calls emplace(*_First). I also attempted to use a basic int pointer, but I still got the same error at the same line.

The error you are encountering is likely due to a problem with memory allocation or object construction. The emplace function is used to construct an object in-place, but it seems that there is an issue with constructing the object at line 952.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check if the Attachable class has a constructor that takes a const std::string& parameter. If not, you may need to define such a constructor or modify the existing constructor.

2. Make sure that you have included the necessary header files for the Attachable class and any other classes or libraries that it depends on.

3. Verify that you have properly allocated memory for the Attachable object before calling emplace. You can do this by using new to create a new instance of the object and assigning it to a pointer.

4. Double-check that the pointer you are passing to emplace is not null or uninitialized. If the pointer is null, you may need to allocate memory for it using new or assign it a valid address.

5. Ensure that you are passing the correct arguments to emplace. In this case, you should be passing a const std::string& or an int value, depending on the constructor of Attachable.

By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the error at line 952 and successfully compile your code.